1.50 Coeur De Lion 5-1
2.25 Corgi 9-2
3.00 Soldiers Call 11-4
3.35 Without Parole 15-8 ( For those waiting on the double with Stradivarius at 11/2 I think we are in a great position. We can hedge and try to make profit in race. Expert Eye is one we follow and that won for us at 14-1 at the Royal Meeting in the Jersey Stakes. He could use his great turn of foot at the end of the race . We all remember how he destroyed his rivals in the Vintage Stakes at this track last year. He has an extra furlong this time. 3-1 is a big price right now. Sticking with Without Parole though but wouldn’t put anyone off doing a reverse forecast. )
4.45 Magnolia Springs 5-1
5.55 Vale of Kent 10-1(Notebook) & Masham Star 14-1
Galway – 7.20 Calino Dairy 12-1 & Neverushacon 20-1 , 8.00 Spiorad Saoirse 10-1
E/w Lucky 15 – 1.50 Coeur De Lion 9-2 , 2.25 Corgi 9-2 , 5.55 Vale of Kent 10-1 , 7.20 Neverushacon 20-1 ( @WilliamHill)
* Fantasy Premier League 2018-2019 – https://boomteamhq.wordpress.com/2018/07/25/fantasy-premier-league-2018-2019/ ( Deadline 9th August )
1.50 Dark Red 8-1 & Medrano 20-1(Notebook)
2.25 Confiding 8-1/11-2 (Ante Post) –https://twitter.com/kris1179/status/1022588388682149893
3.00 Suedois 13-2
3.35 Stradivarius 5-4 (Ante Post) – If you’ve missed the price on Stradivarius when I mentioned it then Torcedor in the w/o market or Stradivarius-Torcedor straight forecast could be better odds.
4.45 Boom The Groom 14-1 & Duke Of Firenze 10-1
5.15 Labrega 8-1
Galway – 7.40 Massif Central 20-1 & Bond Street 8-1 , 8.40 Beau Satchel 4-1
E/w Lucky 15 – 1.50 Dark Red 8-1 , 2.25 Confiding 4-1, 3.00 Sudedois 13-2 , 5.15 Labrega 8-1
1.50 Royal Intervention 9-4
2.25 Corrosive 7-1 ( if rain arrives and there is some cut in the ground I will have a bet on Sam Gold too, a horse i follow)
3.00 Makzeem 10-1 & Arbalet 20-1 (Notebook)
3.40 Poets Word 5-2 ( Cracksman will need some cut in the ground and I am not sure he will get it. He is the class horse in the race but he will be withdrawn tomorrow. If by any chance he is at start of race then he will be a serious player but siding with his conqueror at Ascot )
4.15 Master Brewer 3-1
York- 2.05 Get Knotted 3-1 , 2.40 Golden Apollo 9-1 & Tommy Taylor 12-1 , 3.15 Thundering Blue 10-1
Lucky 15 – 1.50 Royal Intervention 9-4 , 2.05 Get Knotted 5-2 ,3.40 Poets Word 5-2, 4.15 Master Brewer 3-1
E/w Trixie – 2.40 Golden Apollo 9-1 ,3.00 Makzeem 10-1 ,3.15 Thundering Blue 9-1
* Be careful tomorrow since we don’t know how the ground will be riding especially at Ascot and York. They are expecting rain later this evening but we will have a better idea tomorrow morning. Also be wary of payday rules ( normally end of month on 1st Friday or Saturday after payday you tend to get lots of upsets) Good luck. It’s Glorious Goodwood next week so there will be a blog daily as from Tuesday.
Fantasy Premier League 2018-2019 – https://boomteamhq.wordpress.com/2018/07/25/fantasy-premier-league-2018-2019/ ( Deadline 9th August )
The Fantasy Premier League will be run again this year like it has done in the last 7 years. There were lots of people who entered teams last year (120) and there were some good winners at the end of the season with around £600 being shared. So we will adopt the same format again this season where we will compete in the private league. There will be an entry fee of £5 so we all keep the interest going till next May.
It will be run via the official site Premier League Fantasy http://fantasy.premierleague.com/. Payment can be made via paypal (email@example.com) . Once this is done I will send you the code to join via DM. Also DM me once you have paid so that I know who you are.
When making payment please send the £5 to Family and Friends so that paypal don’t take any commission. If you don’t have paypal DM me and you can do a bank transfer like a few did last year but I prefer paypal
Prizes will be based on number of entries. If there are around 120 people like last year then the winner will get 50% of money in pot ,2nd – 20% ,3rd – 10%,4th -10%,5th- 5 % and another 5% will be given to the person who will achieve most number of points in any 38 weeks. EVERYTHING in the pot will be shared among the winners .
I have created a list on my twitter ( https://twitter.com/kris1179/lists/fantasy-league-2018-2019 ) and will add people so that everyone is aware of how many are competing before the season starts. I just think it will be good banter among us once the season starts and a little distraction away from racing when footie is on. Deadline to enter is 10th August
Few problems encountered last few years –
(1) Once given the code 3-4 people were sharing it with their friends and they were entering the league without me knowing. Please keep the code to yourself once you have paid. If you want your uncle,auntie,neighbour etc to enter please tell them to get in touch with me via twitter or email.
(2) Few people were entering 2/3 teams as well and I had to go through the list one by one to find the culprits.
(3) I won’t see your tweet If your twitter is private and I don’t follow you if you contact me. Everyone can send me DM whether am following you or not. I had 2 people last year who paid but I had to refund them since I never knew who they were.
Market Rasen – 3.15 Calett Mad 8-1 & Sumkindofking 12-1
Newbury – 2.25 Quloob 13-2, 3.00 Projection 3-1, 3.35 Little Kim 6-1 & On The Stage 22-1( Notebook)
Curragh – 3.45 Hello Brigette 15-2, 5.30 Forever Together 4-1
E/w Lucky 15 – 2.25 Quloob 13-2, 3.15 Calett Mad 8-1, 3.45 Hello Brigette 15-2, 5.30 Forever Together 4-1
1.05 Quorto 9-4
1.40 Makzeem 9-1
2.15 U S Navy Flag 13-2
3.20 Ibraz 4-1
3.55 Perfection 2-1
Ascot -1.20 Lord Glitters 9-2 , 3.35 Corelli 7-2( Non Runner)
York – 3.10 Wadilsafa 11-4, 3.40 Thundering Blue 13-2 & What’s The Story 14-1 (Notebook- beaten into 4th by our Royal Hunt Cup winner Settle for Bay and was hampered 2 f out)
Lucky 15 – 1.20 Lord Glitters 4-1 , 2.15 U S Navy Flag 13-2 , 3.20 Ibraz 7-2 , 3.55 Perfection 2-1
E/w Trixie – 1.40 Makzeem 8-1 , 2.15 U S Navy Flag 6-1 , 3.40 Thundering Blue 13-2
* Lots of racing on Super Saturday and no need to bet every 5 mins. Look competitive as well so tread carefully. My friend has asked people who use Unibet if they can leave reviews for the app. If you don’t have it then its free to download here http://bit.ly/2LfGvjB . Thanks and Good Luck.
1.50 Saluti 9-2
2.25 Gossamer Wings 5-1
3.00 Zaaki 7-2 (Notebook)
3.35 Alpha Centauri 4-6
4.45 Hamada 10-3
5.20 Corrosive 4-1
York – 3.15 Could It Be Love 11-4 , 5.00 Tylery Wonder 7-1
Lucky 15 – 3.00 Zaaki 7-2 , 3.15 Could It Be Love 11-4, 4.45 Hamada 3-1, 5.20 Corrosive 4-1